Patanjali Saundarya Aloevera Gel is a quick fix for pimples, wrinkles, and radiant fair skin. This gel’s main constituent is aloe vera, which has been shown to have powerful therapeutic effects. It can calm injured skin and speed up the healing process. It is used to treat a variety of skin conditions such as acne, burns, wounds, and sun damage.
The 150ml price is Rs.75.
What it says– Aloe Vera Gel for natural beauty, safety, and eradication of pigmented spots.
Ingredients: Aloe Vera 90 per cent W/V, q.s as the base material, Tartrazine Yellow and Brilliant Blue as permitted colours, Vitamin E, Fragrance, and Preservatives q.s.
Patanjali aloe vera gel- Uses
Small cuts, insect bites, grazes, and wounds are all treated.
Skin tissue healing and restoration following burns, especially sunburn.
Healing skin diseases such as eczema, psoriasis, acne, and itching in general.
Cosmetic applications include moisturising and increasing skin suppleness.
Patanjali aloe vera gel- more uses
IBS, peptic ulcers, acid reflux, candida, and other digestive disorders
Arthritis, rheumatism, and other musculoskeletal disorders
Asthma and hay fever are examples of immune-related illnesses.
Overall protection against free radicals (as an antioxidant).
Aloe vera gel- why is better than extracting gel from the plant?
Because it is difficult for us to locate an Aloe Vera plant, cut it, and extract the pulp, rely on commercially available Aloe Vera gels. The tub was almost empty, and I was about to buy a new one when I came across the Patanjali Aloe Vera Gel. Two things drew me to it: it was in a tube, and it was from Ramdev Baba’s initiative, so I assumed it would be more natural than others.
Patanjali aloe vera gel- Pros
- It is an all-natural product (according to me the preservatives added are inevitable).
- The aloe vera gel is packaged in a tube. More hygienic and simple to use. My previous gel in a tub had become clumpy; I don’t believe this will happen in a tube.
- It treats acne, lowers inflammation, and soothes minor burns. (I know this because I accidentally spilt boiling water on my hands, which went red, but this gel quickly cooled and prevented additional injury.) Although the burning was minimal) It also works on hair.
- Vitamin E has been added.
- It is inexpensive.
- Works great as a post-waxing/threading toner; anytime I get my brows threaded, the area hurts for the rest of the day. It also helps with that.
Patanjali aloe vera gel- Cons
It includes colours as well as a scent. I don’t think it was necessary; the colours could have been left out to preserve the naturalness, and how horrible can aloe Vera gel smell if the fragrance is added? Unnecessary extras
Availability may be a concern; Ramdev Baba’s items are known to have erratic availability and are frequently out of stock.
They should have indicated the type of foundation material they utilised.
How to use Patanjali aloe vera gel?
Aloe Vera Gel can be used as a nourishing and soothing face pack if you have sensitive or acne-prone skin. Its delicate gel consistency hydrates your skin without leaving it dry.
How Do You Use Aloe Vera Gel as a Face Pack?
- Cleanse your face
- Use on your face.
- Allow it to sit for 10-20 minutes.
- Warm water should be used to wash your face.
- Dry your face with a towel.
Patanjali Aloe Vera Gel – As Night Cream
Pat Patanjali Aloe Vera Gel can be used as a night cream because it nourishes and repairs the skin. It heals damaged skin cells and lightens pigmentation. It slows down the ageing process and reduces small wrinkles and creases from your face.
How Should Aloe Vera Gel Be Used As A Night Cream?
- The face is thoroughly cleansed.
- In circular motions, apply Aloe Vera gel.
- Two minutes of massage
- Allow it to sit overnight.
- The next morning, wash your face.
Patanjali Aloe Vera Gel As Moisturizer
Patanjali Aloe Vera Gel can be used as a moisturiser because it keeps your skin nourished for an extended period of time. It aids in the retention of moisture between the layers of your skin. You can use this gel instead of or in addition to your regular moisturiser.
How Should Aloe Vera Gel Be Used As A Moisturizer?
- Wash your face.
- On your face, use Aloe Vera Gel.
- 2 minutes of massage with the gel
- Split End Repair
- Prevents Microbial Growth
- Dandruff removal
- Encourages Hair Growth
- Hair Strengthening Reduces Hair Fall
- You might also be interested in India’s Top Hair Curler Brands
Tips & Tricks for Using Aloe Vera Gel on Hair
Aloe Vera Gel is a quick fix to improve the health of your hair. It reduces dandruff, increases microbial growth, and promotes hair growth. To make your hair long and shiny, apply Aloe Vera Gel to your scalp or ends.
As a Hair Conditioner, Use Aloe Vera Gel
When used as a hair conditioner, Patanjali Aloe Vera Gel leaves your hair silky and lustrous. You can make a paste out of an egg and any carrier oil and apply it to your scalp and hair.
How to Use Aloe Vera Gel as a Hair Conditioner?
- Aloe Vera Gel can be used with any carrier oil.
- Make a paste of the paste and apply it to your scalp and hair.
- Allow it to sit for about 2-3 hours.
- You should shampoo your hair.
To Know About – Light Brown Aesthetic